My friend Megan is one of my favourite bloggy people. She is encouraging, supportive and a damn good writer. She is going through all sorts of job hunting hell, yet she manages to participate in sprinkling blog award love all over the globe in her spare time, and I caught some of the fairy dust this time. So I feel its my duty to pass the baton on to the next lot of lovelies and give you lot some more stuff to read (as well as me, not INSTEAD mind you ;))
Laughter Is Catching– There aren’t enough adjectives in the english language to accurately describe this lovely gal… Miss Tink has been scheming a way to get me on one those them there aero-plane thing-a-ma-jigs along with the fabulous Miss Vix since we first became blogging pals at the beginning of this year. She’s a hoot, insightful and one of the sweetest and real chicas I know. She will make you laugh… Go on now… catch the bug and head on over her way.
Its strict people. There are rules. Oooooohhhhhh……
- Thank and link to the person who nominates you
- Share seven random facts about you
- Pass this award to five new blogging friends
- Contact and congratulate the awarded bloggers
Right, #1. Cheers chica. Lots of love!
Having just written a post of 101 Pieces of the puzzle I think this is going to be difficult. But here goes. 7 things you really didn’t want to know!
1) Sambuca makes me sick. It just hits my stomach and comes right back up.
2) I wear flip flops from March through October. If I had my way I would go barefoot all year, but bird poo and frost bite prevent this.
3) I have a habit of throwing my mobile at the floor. I can’t help it. I just drop things. A lot.
4) I hate pre 10am.
5) I didn’t realise till a few weeks ago that you genuinely weren’t supposed to drink tap water.
6) I love Amy Winehouse.
7) I believed in the tooth fairy for a really long time.
And the awards go to…..
That Place In My Head Sam is just me, but on another continent. I have an affinity with her, and therefore if you like me then I can guaruntee you will like her. Give her a read!
I’m On The Band Wagon If you havent come across Jowett and the boys before then there is not a lot that is 100% going to brighten my mood on a bad day, but these boys do. Funny comments on a variety of people, with a board of lawyers in place to ping the button of they get out of hand. Which they do, often. I heart you guys.
The Camel Life She hasnt written much yet but I have a really good feeling about this girl. Maybe I’m like Simon Cowell discovering Leona (lol) but I think she is going to be great, so get reading nice and early.
Go Guilty Pleasures Love Jules. She is funny and we have the same sense of humour, so keep each other occupied on a daily basis. I don’t want to make you feel like you have to, but YOU MUST READ HER!
Right. thats me over and out. Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter for mindless blabber taking up less than 140 characters (@lillyheart999) and subscribe to the blog if you havent already. Help me make it to 400 subscribers! I’m currently hovering around 350. My blog needs you!! Haha.