Ok, so I loved Favourites Friday last week, so today im doing it all over again!! Thanks to the people who I’ve added to my growing list of favourites this week, you have made me giggle and brightened what has been a manic “no, I cannot answer the phone, IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF!” week at work 🙂
Captain Obvious – I have a slight blog crush on this guy. His posts are always about things I wish I had written about, and his bucket list is pretty awesome. Go forth, and read!!
The Mermaid That Cant Swim – her post on having to wear a plaster on her vagina was one of the funniest things I have read this week. It was one of those, “I have to go and compose myself, I have the giggles” moments.
Redneck Princess – she’s great. “recklessly inappropriate and usually unfiltered..” that’s what I like to hear.
That’s it for new ones ( I have to pace myself!) but check back and see my Favourites from last week, I still love them more than ever.
The Perils Of Alcohol – why Tinkerbelle + wine = bad idea.
They Never Tell You About The Washing – weekend plans? Yep, im doing the washing. Dont say I don’t know how to party!
Sleeping To Dream – do you sleep talk? Or sleep walk?
Reasons to be cheerful:
I need reasons to be cheerful this week. Its dark outside and the rain is pounding, the gutters are blocked and I am strangely surprised.
1) Its Friday. So lie in tomorrow.
2) I get to see LouLouBelle and the Lilly Pad on Sunday. I’m looking forward to some Lilly loving as she is my favourite thing under five in the WHOLE WORLD, and hopefully I’ll get to see some pics of the bump. Yay!
3) It might stop raining (who am I kidding, its England!!)
4) I have to pack for my holiday!!
5) Emma and Jim are making a roast on Sunday. I am promised cauliflower cheese and roasties. Nom Nom Nom!
Hope you all have a great Friday and a lovely weekend.